has an amazing giveaway today with all kinds of DCWV goodies - over $450 worth!!! So head on over to their blog and check it out now. Remember to share with me if you win. After all, I shared the opportunity with you. LOL!!!
When I first started scrapping in 2007, Die Cuts with a View was my very best friend. I loved those economical stacks of paper and cardstock with the matching embellishments. And I especially loved that the colours were all coordinated, so it was pretty easy to make layouts with papers from different stacks if I chose. And I love them now. Maybe I should make a trip to Utah, the scrappy capital of the world, so I can check out Roberts in person...
Laters,
TraceyJ
An insight into my love of things crafty - scrapbooking, cardmaking, papercrafting, and crochet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spellbinders Feb 2019 Card Kit Part Two
Today I'm sharing the second half of my 10 cards 1 kit using the Spellbinders card kit - Golden Swan. I had lots of fun with this kit ...
-
This month PTI customers get the chance to pay homage to their favourite Design Team members, as a thank you for all the inspiration they pr...
-
clipped from cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com Today I pulled together a quick card for a friend who didn't have time to go shoppi...

No comments:
Post a Comment