Monday, March 25, 2013

Time to Clean Up Your Act

...or at least get your CAS on with the A Muse Studio Challenge bloggers this week.

Linda has tasked us with creating some clean and simple projects, which can sometimes be a little difficult to do. It's a delicate balance between just enough to pack a punch and not enough to make an impact. So I decided to go with bright, bold colour and keep my layout as simple as possible. I stamped the flowers from Charming Gardeners and coloured them with some Copics. The floral panel was added to a pebble card base and edged with a strip of poppy cardstock. Then I added a sentiment from Cupcake Companion and called it done! What do you think?

It's so bright that it almost looks more complicated than simple to me. But hey, we are sometimes our own worst critics, right?

I'd love to see what you come up with, so head on over to the challenge blog and link up your projects. It isn't necessary that you use A Muse Studio products although we'd love it if you do. If you don't have a blog, you can link your projects from any online gallery, just make sure that you allow public viewing.

I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Hugs and Kisses.
TraceyJ

Supply List
stamps: Charming Gardeners, Cupcake Companion
ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Memento Tuxedo Black
cardstock: sugar, pebble, poppy
other: Copics, cupcake toppers dies

No comments:

Spellbinders Feb 2019 Card Kit Part Two

Today I'm sharing the second half of my 10 cards 1 kit using the Spellbinders card kit - Golden Swan. I had lots of fun with this kit ...