Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Sushi Dolls Are Back!

Yes, that's right. After a brief hiatus, Susi is back with her adorable Sushi Dolls digis. And there are lots of smiles at my house. I love colouring up these little sweeties and you will too. Take a look at the new releases for April:
Cute, right?

I did some colouring this weekend and will have a few projects to share soon. Until then here are a few past Sushi Dolls cards to enjoy.
Sushi Doll Ani - original post here.

Sushi Doll MingNa - original post here.

Take a little time today and go enjoy a new Sushi Doll or two. Let me know what you create...

Hugs and Kisses.

1 comment:

Marcy said...

Beatuiful cards Tracey and can't wait to see what new ones you create! I'm not too familiar with these sushi dolls but they are so adorable and I'll have to pick up some of these! Have a wonderful weekend! :)

Spellbinders Feb 2019 Card Kit Part Two

Today I'm sharing the second half of my 10 cards 1 kit using the Spellbinders card kit - Golden Swan. I had lots of fun with this kit ...