Monday, April 14, 2014

Sushi Dolls - Fae & Fox

Hello all. Today I'm sharing the first of my Sushi Dolls April DT projects using the adorable Fae & Fox. I thought I'd attempt to colour Fae and her little fox friend using my limited supply of Copic markers and my new Copic airbrush. The result is two cards that I'm really proud of.

Here's number one:

Cute, right? Susi draws the most darling images. She makes me look good.

Here's card number two:

So sweet. And maybe a little more sophisticated.

Here's another look at the Sushi Dolls April 2014 release.
http://sillyshysushidolls.blogspot.com/2013/01/sushi-dolls-for-sale.html
Head on over to Susi's store and get a few digis of your very own. Then make something and join the conversation on our Sushi Dolls Facebook page. I look forward to seeing you there...

Supplies Used
stamps: Sushi Dolls Fae & Fox, a|s What's Up?
cardstock: Copic X-Press It, PTI select white, CTMH black, MME fine and dandy
ink: SSS black, Copics
other: Copic airbrush system, a|s what's up? dies, MFT pierced rectangle dies, ME landscape trio dies, EK Success circle punch

Hugs and Kisses.

4 comments:

Nancy said...

They're both really beautiful, Tracey! Such lovely colouring and pretty colours! :o)

PikkuLilla said...

As always, you have such adorably cute cards :) I love the background papers you've chosen for these too!

Also, when I read the title of your post my brain fixated on the "sushi" part... I'm sushi deprived, aaaaah!

Marcy said...

This is so adorable!!! I really love these sweet images and your coloring is always so pretty!

gale said...

Adorable cards. Both of them, but I love the colors in the 2nd one.

Spellbinders Feb 2019 Card Kit Part Two

Today I'm sharing the second half of my 10 cards 1 kit using the Spellbinders card kit - Golden Swan. I had lots of fun with this kit ...