Monday, March 26, 2012

Monday Funday #10

On Friday we'll celebrate the birthday of a super special person.


Source: hallmark.com via Joan on Pinterest


I've been calling her Sweet 16 for a long time, but I'm finally ready to have her graduate to Tempting 21; the age of drinking with friends and dancing all night till the wee hours of the morning.

She's a beautiful person, tons of fun, and the best friend you could ever hope to have.

Here's to a fantastic birthday (week) for a fantastic girl. My mom, JeannieH.

Happy Birthday, Momma!

Source: theberry.com via Tamara on Pinterest


Go ahead and take a sip; you're legal now.

Hugs and kisses...
TraceyJ

No comments:

Spellbinders Feb 2019 Card Kit Part Two

Today I'm sharing the second half of my 10 cards 1 kit using the Spellbinders card kit - Golden Swan. I had lots of fun with this kit ...