Thursday, May 10, 2012

May Inkpad Sale

If you've been curious about A Muse Studio inks, now is the time to try them. 


For the entire month of May, all A Muse Studio branded ink pads are on sale at 20% off original prices. That makes our inkpads only $4.76 each! Add a few to your shopping cart today. 
(sale applies only to individual A Muse Studio inkpads. Does not include refills, assortments, or non-A Muse Studio branded inks.)


Head to my A Muse Studio website and place your order today! As always, be sure to contact me regarding hostess rewards before placing any order totalling $150 or more.


Hugs & Kisses.


TraceyJ

No comments:

Spellbinders Feb 2019 Card Kit Part Two

Today I'm sharing the second half of my 10 cards 1 kit using the Spellbinders card kit - Golden Swan. I had lots of fun with this kit ...