Monday, March 18, 2013

Tie It Up

The challenge on the blog this week is "Tie It Up". You get to bust out your stash of ribbon and twine and use them to create your fabulous projects.

Here's what I came up with:
 

I wanted something totally clean with the gorgeous a|s satin ribbons providing the colour. So I used a sort of rainbow ribbon ruffle to plan where I'd place each colour. I chose cherry, orange, saffron, lime, and bermuda satin ribbons which were adhered with some super sticky red tape. A sentiment from Essential Sentiments was stamped in Versafine Onyx Black. I think this might be my new go-to ink for sentiments.

Find some time to play with us over on the challenge blog this week. You don't need to use a muse studio products to enter, and you could win some fun items to use in your new projects. The current challenge ends on Saturday, March 23 at 11:59 MST.

Hugs and Kisses.
TraceyJ

Supplies Used:
cardstock - sugar
stamps - Essential Sentiments
ink - Versafine Onyx Black
other - a|s satin ribbon

1 comment:

Fern Cawley Edwards said...

This makes me think of a party dress :)

Thanks for the comment on my blog - still pretty new at this and enjoy hearing from others .

Spellbinders Feb 2019 Card Kit Part Two

Today I'm sharing the second half of my 10 cards 1 kit using the Spellbinders card kit - Golden Swan. I had lots of fun with this kit ...