Monday, July 22, 2013

Taste the Rainbow

I'm back with another DT post for the A Muse Studio Consultants Challenge blog.

This week I decided to try my hand at the rainbow colour trend. Here's my first attempt:


I started by creating my background using Lots of Dots and lots of ink. Then I added a slate mat before adhering everything to a sugar card base. The sentiment is from a recent hostess set called Eat Cake.

Come back tomorrow for a look at my second card...

supplies used
stamps: eat cake, lots of dots
cardstock: sugar, slate
ink: bermuda, buttercup, cherry, grape, orange, navy, sage, slate

Hugs and Kisses...

1 comment:

gale said...

I love this!! When I first saw it I was sure it was patterned paper. You did an amazing job inking all those dots!

Spellbinders Feb 2019 Card Kit Part Two

Today I'm sharing the second half of my 10 cards 1 kit using the Spellbinders card kit - Golden Swan. I had lots of fun with this kit ...