Monday, July 22, 2013

Taste the Rainbow

I'm back with another DT post for the A Muse Studio Consultants Challenge blog.

This week I decided to try my hand at the rainbow colour trend. Here's my first attempt:


I started by creating my background using Lots of Dots and lots of ink. Then I added a slate mat before adhering everything to a sugar card base. The sentiment is from a recent hostess set called Eat Cake.

Come back tomorrow for a look at my second card...

supplies used
stamps: eat cake, lots of dots
cardstock: sugar, slate
ink: bermuda, buttercup, cherry, grape, orange, navy, sage, slate

Hugs and Kisses...

1 comment:

gale said...

I love this!! When I first saw it I was sure it was patterned paper. You did an amazing job inking all those dots!

Flutterby Special

Two posts in two days? There's some excitement here on the old blog-o this week! I know I haven't been here for a while. I was deali...