Saturday, September 28, 2013

SOG September 2013 Sketch

I found a little time to colour the adorable Big Pressie Tia and create a card for a friend's granddaughter.

My starting point for the layout was the Some Odd Girl sketch for September. I used some EP Hello Summer papers to cover a white card base, cut some a|s sugar cardstock with a Spellbinders Labels 8 die and spritzed it with a|s Splash ink in lemon whip. The sentiment was stamped on a Wplus9 banner die cut. Tia was trimmed out, covered in Versamark ink, and embossed with a half & half mix of clear embossing powder and Prisma glitter.

Sharing my colour combos for all the Touch Twin users out there:

Supplies Used
stamps: SOG Big Pressie Tia, PTI  Fillable Frames 4
ink: touch twin alcohol markers, versafine onyx black, a|s lemon whip splash, versamark
cardstock: Crafter's Companion White, a|s sugar
other: Spellbinders labels 8 die, Wplus9 banner trio dies, Ranger super fine detail clear embossing powder, Prisma glitter

Hugs and Kisses.

3 comments:

Marcy said...

Adorable card! Love this SOG image and your coloring is fantastc! Great banner paper too.

BCU

Unknown said...

CUTE card! The paper you used is perfect with her! Thanks for joining the SOG challenge this month. :-)

cr8iveme said...

Your card is adorable. I'm certain your friend's granddaughter loves it.

Hugs,
Mary

P.S. Brown Coats Unite

Spellbinders Feb 2019 Card Kit Part Two

Today I'm sharing the second half of my 10 cards 1 kit using the Spellbinders card kit - Golden Swan. I had lots of fun with this kit ...