Saturday, November 02, 2013

Getting Krafty with Nordic Noel x2

Hey there bloggers. I'm back to share another krafty kreation using the Nordic Noel set. And here she is:
This time we're doing a little holiday inspired thank you card. I kept my colour scheme going, using a kraft card base and adding a candy cane striped panel with some cherry scallops courtesy of the medium scallop border die. I die cut a few circles from some kraft, vanilla, and cherry cardstocks, white embossed the Nordic Noel birdie on the kraft, and adhered all the circles together, keeping them a little off center. The "thank you" is from the Essential Sentiments stamp set.

I hope you'll find some time to enter before the a|s challenge ends on Saturday, November 2, 2013.

You can find my other Nordic Noel cards here and here.

Hugs and Kisses!

Supplies Used (all A Muse Studio)
stamps: essential sentiments, nordic noel, sheet music background
ink: french roast, versamark
cardstock: kraft, cherry, candy cane stripe
other: holiday washi tape, scallop border dies, white embossing powder, spellbinders large circles, corner chomper

6 comments:

Marcy said...

Very pretty card! Great papers and design.
BCU

Marcy said...

Very pretty card! Great papers and design.
BCU

Mary Pat Siehl said...

what a great card!!!!

mamia (me and mine in Alabama) said...

So bright and cheery! Love it!

Mary Ellen Driggs said...

Your card is super cute.

Hugs,
Mary

BCU

gale said...

Fab card. I love that little dove-so cute.