Thursday, January 23, 2014

Touch Twin Thursday

Hello all.

I've been colouring up a storm with my Touch Twins. I find colouring very relaxing, particularly at the end of a difficult day. That means I've got lots of completed images ready to be turned into cards.

Here's the first: Dressy Mae (digi) by Some Odd Girl


I started with a sketch I found on Splitcoast Stampers - Sketch Challenge 466. The patterned papers are from MME So Sophie and Authentique Delightful. A sentiment from PTI Little Labels was stamped on a die cut from MFT Mix & Match Banner. Dressy Mae was coloured on Crafter's Companion White and cut out using my new MFT Pierced Ovals. Since I like to keep things fairly simple, I don't use multiple layers often, so all my papers and die cuts were edged in black using the Touch Twin 120 marker.

For all you Touch Twin lovers, here are the colours I used on Dressy Mae:

Supplies Used
stamps: SOG Dressy Mae (digi), PTI Little Labels
cardstock: Crafter's Companion White, PTI Select White, MME So Sophie Graceful, Authentique Delightful
ink: Versafine Onyx Black, ShinHan Art Touch Twin Brush
other: MFT Mix & Match Banners, MFT Pierced Ovals, a|s clear twinkles, SC466

Until next time...
Hugs and Kisses

3 comments:

Marcy said...

This is so beautiful! I love SOG images and this one is so sweet! Great design and your coloring is always so pretty! Hope you have a great weekend! BCU :)

gale said...

Wow, beautiful coloring!!

Leah l'Orange said...

you rock the Twins, Tracey! SO glad you linked up at Paper Issues - love that you shared a Some Odd Girl creation (or two) and your coloring and colors are GORGEOUS! :)

Spellbinders Feb 2019 Card Kit Part Two

Today I'm sharing the second half of my 10 cards 1 kit using the Spellbinders card kit - Golden Swan. I had lots of fun with this kit ...