Wednesday, February 26, 2014

The Wish List - February 2014

Hey there. Today I am a copycat.

Miss Paulina Nakamura of Pretty Pink Posh fame has a regular feature where she shares some crafty items that have caught her attention. It's a great way to find new (to me) products and manufacturers to drool over. So I thought I'd share my list with you.

Chances are, you've already seen some of these products, but maybe today I'll introduce you to something new...


Droolworthy. Aren't they? I'm hoping to squeeze one or two into the budget sometime soon...

Hugs and Kisses.

1 comment:

Marcy said...

Wow, that's a great wish list! I'd also love to get more Lawn Fawn sets and that doily heart is so pretty! Hope you have a wonderful weekend! :)

Spellbinders Feb 2019 Card Kit Part Two

Today I'm sharing the second half of my 10 cards 1 kit using the Spellbinders card kit - Golden Swan. I had lots of fun with this kit ...