Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Super CTMH Sale Begins Today!

Today is the first day of a blowout sale on my site which will last for the next 8 days, ending August 11. Purchase select My Stickease® cardstock sticker assortments for only $2, My Reflections® Level 1 kits for only $4, and My Reflections® Level 2 paper packets for only $6 on my website. That's right. You can get a paper pack for as little as $4!
And you know the best thing about a CTMH paper pack is the coordinating cardstock is already included! No need to run around a store matching patterned paper and solids - the hard work is already done for you. All sale items are available while supplies last for up to 8 days. With the large variety of Level 1, Level 2, and My Stickease® products to choose from, everyone can get something they love.
The deals are amazing and at this price they're not likely to last very long. So run, don't walk, to getinky.myctmh.com today and get a little something from your wishlist.

Here's what's on sale:


Click here to see pictures of the items for sale.
Laters,
TraceyJ

No comments:

Spellbinders Feb 2019 Card Kit Part Two

Today I'm sharing the second half of my 10 cards 1 kit using the Spellbinders card kit - Golden Swan. I had lots of fun with this kit ...