Thursday, April 04, 2013

CAS on the A|S Challenge Blog

Here's a little inspiration for the current challenge on the blog.
I had an idea to make the chevron paper into more of a herringbone pattern, so I trimmed the paper into strips which were attached to my sugar card base. Next, I added a thin strip of wasabi cardstock. The sentiment is from the April spotlight set "Hand Scripted", and is stamped in wasabi and seattle inks. A few drops of wasabi splash! finishes off the card.

There are still a few days left to link up your creation for our challenge.

Hugs and Kisses.
TraceyJ

Supplies Used
cardstock: sugar, wasabi, wasabi chevron
stamps: Hand Scripted
ink: seattle, wasabi, wasabi splash!

1 comment:

Chris said...

What a great idea to make it into a herringbone! Love it! :)

Spellbinders Feb 2019 Card Kit Part Two

Today I'm sharing the second half of my 10 cards 1 kit using the Spellbinders card kit - Golden Swan. I had lots of fun with this kit ...