Friday, May 03, 2013

Colourful Inspiration

There are only two days left to enter the latest a|s challenge.

Here's my creation this week:


This time around I chose buttercup, bubblegum, blush, and lemon whip.  The largest butterfly from the Papillon set was stamped on 1.75" squares and heat embossed, then sponged with all 4 colours and adhered to a bubblegum card front, and attached to a pebble card base. A sentiment from Hand Scripted was stamped on a piece of lemon whip cardstock.

Here's a reminder of our inspiration pallette:

You have until 11:59pm on Saturday, May 4 to link up your projects. I can't wait to see what you create...

Hugs and kisses.
TraceyJ

Supplies Used
stamps: hand scripted, papillon
cardstock: lemon whip, bubblegum, pebble, sugar
ink: buttercup, bubblegum, blush, lemon whip, versafine onyx black, versamark
other: heat gun, clear embossing powder

No comments:

Spellbinders Feb 2019 Card Kit Part Two

Today I'm sharing the second half of my 10 cards 1 kit using the Spellbinders card kit - Golden Swan. I had lots of fun with this kit ...