Monday, August 05, 2013

Blossoming Summer

Here's a little quickie bit of inspiration for this week's challenge: stamped flowers.

I wanted to try some colouring on kraft, so I stamped some Floral Duet in Versamark, embossed in white, and got out my Tombow Markers. I think I liked the way it turned out.

Why don't you give it a try. Stamp some flowers and join the challenge. You have until Saturday.

Supplies used (all A Muse Studio)
stamps: floral duet, contemporary greetings
cardstock: kraft, sugar, vellum
ink: versamark, versafine onyx black
other: tombow markers (025, 703, 847, 856, 899, 912, 933, 947, 993)

Hugs and Kisses.

3 comments:

cr8iveme said...

What a lovely card.

Hugs,
Mary

P.S. Brown Coats Unite

Marcy said...

Very pretty card! Love those flowers.

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

I KNOW I like the way it turned out! Those colors are gorgeous!

Spellbinders Feb 2019 Card Kit Part Two

Today I'm sharing the second half of my 10 cards 1 kit using the Spellbinders card kit - Golden Swan. I had lots of fun with this kit ...