Saturday, August 24, 2013

YNS DT Call

Today I'm throwing my hat in the ring and applying for the Your Next Stamp digi team.

I've chosen a few of my favourite recent projects to showcase my "style" such as it is.

The first is a little Copic experiment that turned out exactly the way I wanted. I've got a thing for bright colours when I'm creating and these flowers just say fun. Original blog post with project details can be found here.

Next up is a little watercolour wonder. I didn't to use a traditional pink/blue combo so that my card could be used for any relationship - friends, siblings, or lovers. The original post can be found here.

Finally, something I created after my switch from Copics to Touch Twin markers. Original post found here.

I'm hopeful the YNS decision makers will enjoy these cards as much as I enjoyed making them.

Hugs and Kisses.

3 comments:

cr8iveme said...

Your cards are wonderful. Good luck in making the DT.

Hugs,
Mary

P.S. BCU

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous skyscraper card!

gale said...

These are all gorgeous! they'd be crazy not to pick you-your stuff is always amazing.

Spellbinders Feb 2019 Card Kit Part Two

Today I'm sharing the second half of my 10 cards 1 kit using the Spellbinders card kit - Golden Swan. I had lots of fun with this kit ...